Sunday, 26 January 2014

Hair Care reviews


Finding the right products for your hair is essential to its look and feel , its very personal and I think you have to pick the right products that suit you. I used to have very long hair, but recently had a lot cut off into a long shoulder length bob and I absolutely love it- however my hair is quite thin and dry through colouring. For me the perfect hair care combination leaves me hair feeling soft, smooth and shiny, I don't like it to look to styled or as if I have put in a lot of products. Recently I have been trying the combination shown above (L'Oreal Sulfate free shampoo and conditioner and Herbal Essences Bee strong leave in conditioner) and have used it for about 2 weeks. I was a bit sceptical of the Sulfate free shampoo initially as its something I never considered in my hair routine, but having read so many rave reviews about it on other beauty blogs I thought I would try it (better late than never)

L'Oreal nourishing shampoo and conditioner- I'm glad I persisted with these products because initially I wasn't sure if I was going to like them! The main difference is that they are supposed to be better/more organic for your hair because  some say sulfate can take some of the natural oil out of your hair. The first thing I noticed straight away is the the shampoo doesn't lather as much which is what a sulfate agent is meant for, therefore it needs slightly more working into the scalp. I love the smell and I love the fact it leaves your hair feeling so clean, more so than normal shampoo's. The conditioner is very creamy and I noticed  difference straight away is the feel and silkiness of my hair when it was dry rather than when it was wet. Onec my hair was dry I thought it looked really nice and was really easy to style, it gave me hair volume and shine. I would defently recommend these products, althogh they take some time gettign used to they really are worth it when you get the hang of them!

Bee Strong leave in conditioner- I have always loved this range from Herbal Essence, I can't think of a better all round shampoo and conditioner and have wanted to try the leave in conditioner for ages . It's literally amazing, all you need is a quick spritiz on the ends of your hair after you get out of the shower before you blow dry and the ends feel, look and smell amazing. Get this products straight away!

I am going to do a fake tan review next week with a new product and I can't wait to try it!

See you next week

Steph xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment