Towards the end of 2013 after finishing University I started a new job and found that my life took a complete change (as expected), although I am loving my new job and life- my blog took a bit of a back seat. Soooo . . . I hope your all happy to hear that now I have settled into my new job I'm back to blogging and wanted to share my new years resolutions with you all and get back into it.
1. Blog once a week: I'm going to try and make this on a Thursday and I'm going to do more lifestyle bits as well, I really want to share with you the things I have been up to as well as the products I have been using.
2. Be less anxious and go with the flow- I can sometimes be quite anxious and get stuck in a rut, so this year I really want to try and be more spontaneous and say yes to things more often.
3. Embrace the weekends and fill them with fun things- I am now used of the structure of working Monday to Friday and am finally getting used to planning for the weekend and having less spare time in the week.
I really wanted to make my New Years Resolutions achievable and I really think these things are, I'm looking forward to the adventures 2014 will bring, I hope you all had a great new years and have set some new years resolutions!
xxxxx

No comments:
Post a Comment