Unfortunately my new tan hasn't arrived in time for me to trial and test it for you guys but I thought I would do a lifestyle blog because I haven't done one for ages. On Friday I went to London for the day and took my mum to see the Musical wicked as I have always wanted to see it. We went shopping in Sloane Sqaure- I picked up some amazing bargains in Zara and bought a beautiful black dress for work in Hobbs.
We then went to an amazing burger bar called the Big Easy on Kings Road- the food was absolutely delicious and the atmosphere was great. It kind of had an old american feel and the decorations were really cool! I had a burger which was absolutely massive but worth every bite. I would definitely recommend this restaurant as the food was delicious. There is another one in Covent Garden so if you are near then its worth a visit!
We then went onto see Wicked in Victoria- this show was absolutely AMAZING, the costumes and stage setting were beautiful and had, had so much thought put into it. Everything about the show was breathtaking and I would 100% go back and see it again. If you get the chance to see it then you won't regret it, it's one of the best productions I have ever seen!
I hope you enjoyed this post and I'm hoping to have my fake tan review up for next week!
Steph XXX

No comments:
Post a Comment