Wednesday, 27 March 2013
Spring Refresh
Like any girl when I was invited to my friends 21st party I was instantly excited at the opportunity to buy a new dress & didn't consider wearing one I already had. However, recently I have been trying to make a conscious effort to re-wear my clothes and spend money on accessories rather than on a new outfit. Having always gone by the motto of mixing expensive items with cheaper ones, my wardrobe is a mix of expensive classics with cheaper statements.
So I thought I would share with you what I have decided to wear and how I have refreshed my look. So firstly as you can see I am re-weraring my classic Whistles dress in cobalt blue, having been a fan of whistles fashion for many years I absolutely love the cut and colour of this dress. Very flattering as it comes in at the waist and falls just above the knee, it also a jersey fabric so very comfy and is detailed with a long gold zip at the back. I have matched the dress with a statement necklace that I have recently purchased from Zara- I absolutely love Zara jewellery, especially their statement necklaces which are right on trend this season, I get many compliments of my staple necklaces. The navy/ Grey colour of the stone ties in perfectly with the dress and at £22.99 it wasn't a bad price! I have also paired the dress with my black platform wedges for office which are a staple part of my wardrobe and are so comfortable! I have finished of the look with my Rimmel cerise lipstick in 002 to add an element of colour blocking to the outfit.
So if your not sure what to wear this weekend go through your wardrobe and see what you can add! Have fun experimenting . . . . . . . .
Labels:
Fashion Bits
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment