Friday, 1 March 2013

Guilty Pleasure

Tanya Burr is one of the biggest make-up trends on youtube at them moment, I was introduced to her tutorials through twitter in which she does a lot of work alongside Millie Mackintosh. Having followed many of her make up tutorials on you tube for a long time now, I particularly like her style and her simplicity towards make-up. She understands how to create both a simple and dramatic look without going over the top. This You Tube clip was taken from a series of clips called 'Celeb Style', in which she takes the make-up style of a celebrity in this case Mila Kunis and provides step by step tutorials on how to effectively create each look.
I find her tutorials easy to follow whilst ensuring the audience has a real understanding of how to create each style. She also makes it particularly clear that she has picked products for the individual skin type and face shape, this is a critical part of makeup application. I think its great to learn from others, especially some one so talented and professional.

I would advise you all to take a look on your next night out . . . . .  Get experimenting!


No comments:

Post a Comment