Being a blogger and watching countless amounts of beauty channels on youtube it seems to be like a little family where we all pick up on similar products that are amazing! (mainly because we try so many). The products above are an example of some of the products that beauty bloggers have raved about and I have finally got round to buying them and testing them for you.
1. Firstly is the Collection (used to be called Collection 2000) Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer. This product has has so many rave reviews for its coverage properties. I wasn't sure if I was going to like it at first because I don't always like concealers with a wand applicator BUT . . needless to say its probably one of my favourite concealers, its light weight, compact and so affordable (£4.19 I think!). The coverage is amazing and really stays on your blemishes (especially in this heat), I bought the colour 3 medium as that suits my skin colour best but they have a range of colours, I have put a swatch below. I managed to get hold of mine in Superdrug as Boots didn't have my colour left! So get it before it goes!
2. Second on my list was Revlon's Kiss Me Coral lip gloss. Now I love changing my lip colour and I have so many different toned pink lipsticks but I only have 1 coral lipstick. I love pairing lipsticks with a slight gloss, I'm not a really glossy lover but I love a putting gloss over matt lipstick. I have been wanting to try it for ages and when I saw it on Tanya Burr's beauty video I knew it was time to get it! I have put a swatch below. I love the consistency and the way you can build the colour up for day and night! This colour goes perfectly with Vegas Volt lipstick by Mac, such a lovely summery combination.
Look out for my Birthday blog and Summer hair essentials blog in the next few days! Enjoy the sun!



No comments:
Post a Comment