Wednesday, 3 July 2013
Honey Hair Mask
As promised, today I made my own hair mask. After researching different formulas for different hair types I decided that I would most benefit from a mask from dry or heat damaged hair as I use heat products a lot. Much research has shown the benefits of honey, its enriches and nourishes the hair and is said to be good for hair growth. So I went for it, after washing my hair and towel drying it I applied a generous amount of honey straight from my hands to the ends of my hair, starting just below my chin. I have to be honest it's not the nicest of things to put on your hair, but as the hair is wet the consistency becomes slightly easier.
I tied my hair into a bun and left it for 20 minutes (as recommended), I then washed it out again using shampoo and conditioner . . . . . I was actually really impressed with the outcome, it left my hair feeling more hydrated and was actually easier to style, and maybe its just a coincidence but I have had compliments of the health of my hair today! I would definitely recommend this hair mask, Its going to part of my weekly beauty routine. I'm also going to try a mask that uses a whole egg for hydration, I will let you know the results of this soon!
So if your looking for a cheap easy hair solution this is the one! Its a great "go to" idea if your hair is feeling dull!
Watch out for my beauty on a budget tomorrow!
Labels:
Hair
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment