Wednesday, 14 August 2013

Product of the week!



Hey guys,

Firstly I must apologise for my lack of blogging in the last week, I have been decorating my room and it has kinda taken over my life, so I thought I would quickly update you on a product that I picked up in Boots the other day and I literally can't get enough of! I bought the Vaseline spray and go moisturiser in the cocoa butter scent, it was £4.99 and its probably one of the best day time moisturisers I have EVER used, its light weight, quick to apply and smells and feels amazing. The best part is that it leaves your skin feeling moisturised all day and you can apply your clothes straight away, its perfect for this season as it doesn't leave you feeling sticky or with a residue!


I can't recommend this product highly enough, I tend to use a thicker butter in the evening but its a perfect everyday 'go-to' product, I love the spray applicator and its a great to have in my gym bag for my morning shower! Please try this product if your looking for a light weight easy no 'faff' moisturiser!

I will be back to regular blogging this week



No comments:

Post a Comment