Sorry this weeks blog is a bit late! I have been so overloaded with uni work I haven't been able to blog, but I have finally managed to grab the time to sit down and write! I thought I would do a post on my uni capsule wardrobe as without a few key items (some of which are above) I know I would find it very difficult to decide what to wear! As you guys already know I'm a big fan of simplicity, I like pairing simple basics with more expense and colourful accessories. So I thought I would take you through the items in my wardrobe that I couldn't live with out at uni.
1. My leather jacket is without a doubt the most valued item in my wardrobe, I wear it almost everyday to uni but also when I am going out in the evening. When I was deciding what type of leather jacket I wanted I knew I wanted it to last forever, so after saving I opted for a Whistles jacket as I know their quality is outstanding, I have definitely got my value for money and have warn it to death!
2. My Michael Kors watch I have had for almost 2 years now and still love it just as much as when I bought it, it goes with every outfit and adds a classic edge. I have always worn watches so wearing one everyday is a must for me! The tortoise strap also works as a great accessory.
3. I havent had my long black Topshop bandeau skirt for long but have found it really useful since buying it, I have worn it out in the evenings with heels but can also wear it in the day with a blouse and boots.
4. You already know how much I love statements necklaces, so I had to add one to my capsule wardrobe!
5. lastly, these are the two most worn items in my wardrobe, my maroon jeans and my navy and white t shirt! They go with everything and never fail to give a classy look. I wear the top with necklaces or colourful scarves and the jeans go with almost any top.
If your struggling and find you don't have a capsule wardrobe, when you go to buy something think of all the possible outfits you already have to go with it and only buy it if you can think of them. Start with basics and then add more colourful pieces. Especially for a uni girl, comfort and style and two things that can be created!


No comments:
Post a Comment